RULES AND REGULATIONS
FOR THE LEITERSBURG RURITAN PAVILION AND PARK
The Leitersburg Ruritan Park and pavilion is owned and maintained by the Leitersburg Ruritan Club. The fees collected are used to maintain and improve the park.
1. To use the park and pavilion a reservation and rental agreement needs to be completed. To inquire about using the park and pavilion send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, dates and times interested in using the facilities.
2. The normal fee to use the park and pavillion is $50. Checks should be made out to Leitersburg Ruritan Club. Rental fees are non refundable.
3. The park closes at 10:00 pm. Renters should be out of the park by 10:00 pm
4. Alcohol is not permitted in the park.
5. No pets are allowed
6. The park, pavilion and restrooms should be left clean, all trash should be removed by those using the facilities.
Leitersburg Ruritan Park and Pavillion
The Park is a great venue for families and groups to have their activities. The 13 acre park features:
pavilion with water and electricity, bathroom facilities, playground, basketball court, sand volleyball court and sports field.
The pavilion can be reserved up to a year in advance. The cost to reserve the pavilion is $50.
To check on availability and to reserve the pavilion send an e-mail to email@example.com
Leitersburg Ruritan Club