Leitersburg Ruritan Club
The Leitersburg Ruritan Park Pavilion has been erected and is maintained through the efforts of members of the Leitersburg Ruritan Club. All individuals using this park pavilion may be assured that the fees received will be used to maintain the park and to help those in need in our community and surrounding areas.
All fees are set by the Board and approved by the Club Membership and will be updated as needed. These fees are listed on the Building Rental Contract which will be used on all building rentals. The Building and Park Reservation Committee will collect fees, maintain the records and make sure the renters are abiding by the regulations for the building use under the direction of the Board. The Board reserves the right not to charge fees to groups such as Boy, Girls, and Cub Scouts, Little Leagues, or those individuals or groups raising funds for these needs.
1. The pavilion use be reserved through the Building Reservation Representative
2. The rental time ends at 10:00 pm the same day of rental date—EXCEPT
SPECIAL WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS. All persons are expected to have vacated the
premises by 10:00 pm including the clean-up crew.
'3. All individuals and groups renting the pavilion will be responsible to see to it
that the pavilion is left clean. Renters are responsible for sweeping floors, provide
4. All waste paper and garbage should be bagged, provide own bags.
5. ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES OR ILLEGAL DRUGS
WILL BE PERMITTED IN THE PAVILION OR ON THE PARK GROUNDS
UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. VIOLATION OF THIS RULE IS GROUNDS
FOR BEING REMOVED FROM THE PROPERTY WITH NO REFUND.
6. Reservation must be made for the Park use but the fee is on a donation basis
only. All fees are used for park care.
7. Dances will be permitted within the building providing all the pavilion and
grounds rules are reviewed and a Contract is signed by the Adult. A Ruritan
Representative may stop in to check on the event for rules enforcement.
8. There is to be NO GAMBLING or LOTTERIES FOR MONEY OR PRIZES
within the limits of the Ruritan Grounds, which includes the pavilion, except if
permission is obtained by 2/3 votes of the Board of Directors.
9. If any violation of these rules is observed, the event will be terminated and no
refund of fees will be made. The conditions of the building and the behavior of the
group sponsoring the event will determine whether or not the group will be allowed
to rent or use the pavilion or park in the future.
10. The rules may be amended or changed only by 2/3 vote of the Leitersburg
Ruritan Club at a regular meeting consisting of 2/3 of the total membership.
11. ABSOLUTELY no pets allowed—SERVICE ANIMALS 0 N L Y.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
Leitersburg Ruritan Park and Pavillion
RULES AND REGULATIONS
FOR THE LEITERSBURG RURITAN PAVILION AND PARK